Aroma Dead Sea Eyelash Serum enhances your eyelashes by making them grow longer and stronger. When you have naturally longer and fuller lashes,you don’t need to apply extra cosmetics.
Our exclusive formula is designed to make your lashes longer, stronger and more beautiful, with first results seen in 4 weeks. Full results will be seen in three months.
How To Use:
It is recommended to use Anava Eyelash Serum once a day, preferably at night. Apply the
serum on clean and dry skin right above your upper lash line and use a single brush stroke foreach eye. For optimal results and prevention of irritation, eye makeup must be removed before applying.
Avoid rubbing your eyes until the serum is dry.
Once you like the results, you may use the Anava eyelash Serum two or three times a week
in order to maintain the long lashes.
Full results are to be expected in three months.
For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Storage: 36-77F or 2-25C.
• Skin irritation is rare but if you see any irritation or redness, stop using. If the redness
continues after you stopped using, consult your physician.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle contact any unclean surface, in order to avoid any
bacteria entering the bottle.
• Do not apply in your eye or the lower lid.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
• If you are being treated for any ocular disorder, please use only under the supervision of
• Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients on the label.
Is the Aroma Dead Sea Eyelash Serum safe to use ?
Yes, the serum was extensively tested and any side effects are rare.
Can the Aroma Dead Sea Eyelash Serum irritate my eyes ?
Some tingling sensation is normal, a little irritation while using the serum is possible but not common. If you sense any irritation, stop using the serum.
How long does one bottle last ?
The Aroma Dead Sea Eyelash Serum should last approximately 3 months, if you use it daily, as instructed.
What happens if I stop using the Anava serum ?
If you stop using the serum, your eye lashes will gradually return to their natural length.