Customer Responsibility for Import Duty, VAT, or Other Taxes in the European Union and other countries.
- Customers with shipping addresses in the European union and other countries are clearly and solely responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. However, the same are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order.
- Customs, duties, and taxes may vary widely from country to country; it is recommended to keep a check with your local customs agency for all details on estimated costs.
- Once the order is shipped, the tracking information of the package(s) will be the proof of sending.
- If the customer fail to pay the duties and taxes (should it applies), the package will be returned back to the source alongside, the customer will be charged with the full shipping charges back and forth, also, his/her amount will be deducted from the refund that we’ll send.
- The full shipping charges is NOT the shipping charge(s), we may or may not collect once the order is placed; we subsidize it only for selling purpose(s).
- The full shipping charges will be presented to the customer or the credit card company or PayPal or any other payment gateway company as a proof of the actual charges applied to the customer once his/her decline receiving the package and failing to pay the import duties.
Duty and Taxes payment obligation
- The customer placing the order is obliged to check his/her country
- regulations considering import duty and taxes prior placing the order(s).
- A package with the customer(s) order will be sent via DHL or UPS or any
- other shipping company to the ‘shipping address’ indicated in the order
- form submitted.
- The tracking details of the package ordered will be considered as the proof
- of sending the package.
- The ordering customer will be asked to pay any import duty and/or taxes
- and, if failed to do so, the package will be returned to us and the shipping
- charges back and forth will be deducted from the customer refund.