After a long day of wearing make-up, skin needs refreshment. Aloe vera serves as a great source of nourishment that nurtures your skin for long. The aloe vera gel has anti-aging, moisturizing and protective properties that make it a perfect cleanser. It removes make up effectively and keeps skin wonderful and radiant.
Aloe vera is enriched with more than 200 active compounds, including minerals, vitamins, enzymes, essential fatty acids and amino acids. The thick leaves of the aloe plant contain a gelatinous substance that’s made up of 99% water.
- When applied to the skin- reduces pain, irritation or burning sensations.
- Works good for rashes, removing dead skin cells and helps the layers of the skin to recover.
- Has the quality to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- It has rejuvenating properties that may increase the formation of fibroblast cells, which resides in your dermis and forms collagen.
- The aloe gel penetrates deep into the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis, its ideal for all skin types.
- The amazing gel of the plant cleanses pores and eliminates oils.
- Aloe vera is a go to option if you are looking for a natural ingredient that works great for your skin around eyes. As the skin around the eyes is not as durable or forgiving as the skin on the rest of our body.