A Curious Note:
‘Honey’ longest-time ago claimed the throne as the ‘Queen Bee’ of the beauty world. Being skeptical? How about taking a trip to the cosmetic drugstore for proof of the numerous beauty uses of honey? You’ll see it in lotions, face masks, lip balms, shampoos, and more.
A Bit More:
Honey is known as one of the nutritionally rich natural products we all have been using for ages. Perfectly produced by the bees that collect flower nectar & then mix it with enzymes, thus, creating honey. These enzymes impart anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties to honey, making it a vital ingredient with beauty benefits. Not to miss, honey is extremely beneficial for the skin, face, and hair. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and wound-healing properties. All-together, these properties help-in with skin issues, such as acne, dry and dull skin, and uneven skin-tone.
Honey Fact: Honey is a Hebrew word, it simply means ‘Enchant’.
Curious about how HONEY can help in pepping-up your beauty game? Right on:
- Moisturizing Face Mask: “With its moisturizing and soothing effects, honey contains the magic to hydrate the skin, thus, leaving it glowing, radiant, and soft”. The sugars in honey act as emollients and natural humectants that increase the water content & reduce dryness in the skin even after they’ve been washed-off. For the rescue, how about trying your hands on honey cream that can do wonders for your skin all-in-one?
- Healing & Fighting Acne: Like said, honey absorbs the impurities from skin pores & acts as a cleansing agent. Being a natural antiseptic, it also heals and soothes your skin. NOTE: Honey can treat and fight your acne only if it is caused by ‘bacterial infections’.
- Treating Wrinkles: Being a natural humectant, honey moisturizes the top-layers of the skin, thus, improving wrinkles. Not only this, but it also soothes irritated, sensitive, and dry areas; it helps delay skin aging too. Make sure to check with your skin doctor before opting for any skin remedy.
- No Chapped Lips: Using honey on your lips turns out to be the natural lip balm. All you need to do is dap some honey on your lips before logging-off from the rest of your day, and leave it on overnight. The honey will get absorbed into the skin, thus, making your lips supple and smooth with daily application.
- Skin Cleanses: Honey helps remove grime and dirt from the skin without stripping the natural skin oils. A quick take onto this; take a half a teaspoon of honey; warm it by rubbing between your fingers (add a few drops of water for the consistency). Spread gently over your face & rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry! Later on, you can use a toner for better results.
- Hair Growth: It is believed that honey promotes the growth of epithelial cells present on our scalp that makes the follicles & ducts active, thus promoting hair growth. Such a sweet gesture to be loved by honey, isn’t it? Taking care of this, Aroma’s intensive shampoo with natural honey gives natural shine, bounce, and fragrance. It contains organic honey that strengthens the hair roots and adds shine to it. It effectively cleanses normal, dry, and damaged hair.
- Cleanses Scalp: Anecdotal evidence suggests that honey can remove the impurities from the scalp & minimize clogging. Some believe that honey also stimulates regrowth of hair from dormant follicles. Interesting, right? Also, the combination of honey, egg yolk & olive oil brings-in the nourishment to hair, cleans the scalp, and maintains the pH balance. Taking note of this, Aroma’s shampoo has overloaded protein, makes hair shaft stronger, and gives a boost to hair thereby minimizing the damage control.
On That Note: We all like it anyhow, don’t we? Therefore, let’s make honey a part of your beauty routine. You can thank us later!