Extracted from the Moroccan argan tree, Argan oil is enriched with fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. These nutrients promote hair growth and nourish your hair. As per anecdotal evidence, argan oil can stimulate hair growth, improve overall hair, reduce hair damage, and promotes scalp health. But, can we count science into this? Let’s take a read about how Argan oil helps in stimulating hair growth.
Argan Fact: Argan Oil is famously known as ‘Liquid Oil’.
What Makes Argan Oil Superior For Hair?
Argan oil consists of vitamin E, ferric acid, polyphenols, sterols, squalene, carotenoids, & essential fatty acids. They are known to be excellent emollients that help to moisturize and condition hair.
- Vitamin E contains tocopherols that contain good antioxidant properties.
- It contains carotenoids and beta-carotene that protect the hair from free radical damage and UV radiation.
- Ferulic acid is an antioxidant that protects the hair from photoaging and UV damage.
- It also contains polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to improve hair health and scalp.
- Sterols are moisture-retainers, thus, helping hair hydrated and nourished.
- Squalene helps in cell growth, thus, keeping hair moisturized & protection from free radical damage.
Argan Oil - Benefits
- Argan oil imparts shine, tames frizz, and, smoothness to hair.
- Argan oil improves skin-hydration and maintains it’s water holding capacity that helps in moisturizing the hair & forms a protective layer around the hair.
- Argan oil protects hair from hair-coloring damage.
- Argan oil prevents hair from becoming brittle. Also, promote elasticity by strengthening hair shafts.
- Argan oil also rescues hair from damage done by chemicals and styling tools.
- Argan oil protects hair-porosity.
- Argan oil contains the essential nutrients, thus, helping to rejuvenate damaged hair.
- Argan oil nourishes the hair shaft & penetrates the hair cortex.
- Argan oil on consistent usage reduces & prevents hair loss.
- Argan oil also helps in increasing the production of keratin which helps in stimulating hair growth. The life-extending of hair follicles is also taken care of.
A Quick Look at a Few Ways Argan Oil for the Hair Growth:
- Argan Oil Shampoo: Like said, Argan oil is beneficial so is the shampoo incorporated with the components of Argan oil in it. It turns out to be great for promoting hair growth and revitalizing hair. It reduces brittleness and makes hair soft and shiny. One of the best parts of Argan oil shampoo is you can use it just like any regular shampoo. Squeeze a minimal amount on your palm & rub it into your scalp & alongside the length of your hair. Rinse it with normal water.
- Argan Oil Hair Mask: You can keep a touch on one of our goodness which is intensive hair mask with Argan oil. This deeply conditioning hair mask will help in controlling hair fall as well as in restoring damaged and brittle hair. It also improves hair texture, promotes hair growth, and gives manageable hair. Therefore, it is a happy shot for your hair.
- Argan Oil Mask: Foster your hair with Argan oil. It is an ancient and natural solution to achieve soft, thick, and flowing hair that everyone desires. It is a one-stop solution for common hair health issues. It completely restores and nourishes hair. It reduces scalp inflammation and dandruff. It works wonders for chemically treated, rough, dull, and damaged oil. The oil is packed with nutrients, vitamin E, A, C, antioxidants, linoleic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids which is essential for hair nourishment & growth. It penetrates deep into hair follicles, strengthens hair and prevents hair loss.
On That Note: Argan Oil is a heathy and safe solution for hair damage and loss. Therefore, protect your hair from everyday damage and so forth.